Hi! We are Suk-Jae & Jae-In, husband & wife, best friends and the perfect team for wedding photography and film.
We are korean by origin, currently living in Stuttgart, love to travel the world, but our home is where our family & friends are. We are crazy about sushi, action movies and all kinds of electronic gadgets. But most of all we love flying and photography……. oh and of course Star Wars.
Due to our own wedding we know how much love, passion but also effort you put into this one special day, which is the beginning of a whole new chapter of your lives. And we want to capture all of this love and passion you share for each other and the beautiful moments of your wedding day to provide you with memories which will always remind you of this day. We want to be there for you wherever and whenever possible, even though it might not be related to photography at all.
If you would like to connect with us and tell us more about you, your wedding and your ideas, please call us or send us a message any time. We are looking forward to hear from you soon!
8 Fun Facts about us:
1. We share the same birthday, but Suk-Jae is one year older than Jae-In.
2. We have known each other for over 8395 days.
3. Suk-Jae proposed to Jae-In on our flight from Munich to Incheon (we were just passing Novosibirsk), so whenever we are going back to korea, we are celebrating a little engagement anniversary.
4. Our logo is supposed to show a heart made up by our initials S and J. This logo was our wedding logo and we definitely wanted to use it for our brand.
5. Our favorite food is sushi, directly followed by Spaghetti Bolognese, but we would always choose korean food (especially homemade by mom) over it.
6. Whenever we travel our only souvenir is a fridge magnet, as we have been collecting them for several years now.
7. Although we totally love Hip Hop music from the 90’s, our special song is “Somewhere over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole. We spent our honeymoon on Hawai’i and on our flight from LA to Honolulu there was a raffle. We won and received this CD and eventually listened to it the whole time of our roadtrip.
8. We travelled to the antarctic peninsula and to the arctic polar circle together and we have been in love with the eternal ice ever since.
In 2015 one of our dreams came true and we traveled to the end of the world – Antarctica. This is our short film about it…